100 Journaling Prompts
1. Nobody knows that I…..
2. If you had 24 hours left to live, what would you do?
3. What are the top 3 items on your bucket list?
4. Where do you want to go for your next vacation and why?
5. My ideal job is:
6. For Christmas I like to:
7. What color do you like to wear and why?
8. What do you collect?
9. How did you meet your mate?
10. What famous person would you like to spend a day with?
11. What deceased person would you wish you could spend a day with?
12. Who was your favorite teacher in school?
13. Do you have a bad habit?
14. Describe your day.
15. What is your favorite food?
16. What one thing around the home you wish you could do.
17. If you could attend a class, what would it be?
18. Describe your favorite animal.
19. What do you like to do on weekends?
20. Summer vs. winter and which do you prefer
21. Write about a sport.
22. Name three of your favorite restaurants
23. The best thing I ever ate…..
24. I love to shop for:
25. If you lived in another era, what would it be?
26. When I was a child, I was afraid of:
27. Write about something difficult you had to do.
28. What three things do you look for in a new friend?
29. What three things make you angry?
30. I wish my name was:
31. What did you enjoy the most as a young adult?
32. Shower or bath?
33. What color(s) do you avoid? Why?
34. Coffee or tea?
35. Favorite pet.
36. What three smells do you like the most?
36. What memory do you have in regards to school paste?
37. Country or city?
38 write about an anger you still carry.
39. Write about a neighbor.
40. The importance of sex.
41. Write about your thoughts on a present news item.
42. How do you handle stress?
43. List 10 or 100 things you’d like to try.
44. Journal about a love you lost.
45. Journal about your first vehicle.
46. List 50 wishes.
47. Journal about a cooking/baking disaster.
48. What natural disaster scares you the most.
49. What disaster have you been through?
50. What secret desire do you have?
51. If I had a million dollars…
52. What special event have you enjoyed and why?
53. A favorite meal/restaurant.
54. I wish I could learn to…
55. If I was stranded on an island…
56. Favorite gem/jewel.
57. Favorite age to be.
58. Boys and girls names you like and why.
59. Favorite season.
60. Favorite holiday.
61. How did you celebrate Christmas growing up?
62. Favorite toy as a child.
63. Type of music you enjoy.
64. Thoughts about gun control.
65. Thoughts of current event.
66. Discuss siblings.
67. Journal about job.
68. Rent or own?
69. Sweet or salty?
70. Cats or dogs?
71. Favorite flower or dislike of.
72. Favorite or recent book.
73. East or west?
74. Favorite childhood fairytale.
75. Do you enjoy being alone with yourself?
76. Favorite time of day.
78. What do you enjoy about rainy days?
79. Surf or turf?
80. Favorite dessert?
81. When I’m relaxed, I…..
82. I dread….
83. Ever have a broken bone?
84. No one knows that I….
85. My imaginary friend when I was a child….
86. Happiness is…
87. Time means….
88. Success is….
89. My favorite swear word is…
90. If I could do it over, I would…
91. Most embarrassing moment.
93. What era would you have loved to live in?
94. What I like about my best friend.
95. Who do you find humorous?
96. Suspense or comedy?
97. What celebrity would you like to meet and why?
98. Thoughts about pets.
99. If you could give someone something it would be:
100. I regret: